FLATLINE OPS TANGO SM SPUHR® MOUNTED ARTICULATING, FINE-ADJUSTABLE LEVEL
SPUHR® MOUNTED FOR ACCURACY
The TANGO SM ACCU/LEVEL™ is Flatline Ops' newest SPUHR® mounted scope level*. It boasts the industries only SPUHR® adaptable level that is 'micro fine-adjustable' after installation. The Tango SM™ features interface locating rings that nest into the SPUHR® interface to assure a precision fitment. Machined from 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminium and Mil Spec type III hard anodised for harsh conditions and abuse. The Tango SM™ boasts its patented articulating level arm, when not in use, the arm can be tucked into the body for safe travel and protection. When you are ready to use it, simply articulate the level arm out and you are ready to go.
A long-range shot has many factors to take into consideration to be sure you are on target, and our ACCU/LEVEL™ system aids in the correction of "cant error," giving you dead-on true vertical hold. The level also features an ultra-low profile and machine precision design to make sure you are locked into place before taking that critical shot.
IMPORTANT FITMENT INFORMATION
* SPUHR® Mount Fitment:The Tango SM™ fits SPUHR® Mount Models: SA, SP, SS, ST, and QDP. Other models may vary and may not be compatible. The mounting locations may vary depending on scope brand, tube and turret size, as well as SPUHR® Mount model and size. We recommend running the Tango SM™ in the rear lower interface locations for best sight acquisition.
SPUHR® Mount is a registered trademark or Spuhr i Dalby AB, Sweden.
Mounting: SPUHR® mount adaptive
Profile: Ultra-low profile
Material: 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminium
Finish: Mil spec Type III Black Hard Anodised
Hardware: Stainless Steel
Level: High Visibility Fluorescent** green fluid
• Ultra-lightweight design
• Quick and easy installation
• Install without removing scope (in most cases)
• Ships with instructions and all installation tools
**Fluid is not chemically enhanced with properties to actually glow or fluoresce in black out scenarios.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Flatline Ops Inc., shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
The latest level innovation from our design team at Flatline Ops.
Our new Halo-X is a game changer. Originally designed for Leupold's Mark 5HD (U.S. Army PSR, M110 and MK22) military optic programs, this unique and precision engineered level is now available for civilian use.
Machined from ultra-strong 7075-T6 aircraft aluminium this is our lightest and strongest level. Weighing less than half an ounce, and only 5/16" wide, it's our most minimal level for crowded scope tubes with extensive vegetation.
• Vial-Bridge™dual vial connection points and suspended bubble level with reflective platform, allows maximum light refraction for enhanced fluid illumination and sight acquisition in all outdoor and harsh conditions.
• Jaw-Bone™barrel hinge point for easy installation.
• Single top strap screw for ease of installation and access.
• Ultra-light, high strength 7075-T6 aircraft aluminium.
• Mil Spec Type III hard anodising for durability
• Built for left or right handed shooters
** PATENT PENDING**
Weight: 13.5g Width: 8mm
FLATLINE OPS BONE SPUR™ THROW LEVER FOR LEUPOLD MARK 5HD
BONESPUR™ THROW LEVER & MACHINED BROACH SCREW
Tired of large, big clunky throw levers? Do they get in the way of your field of view when locating your turret position or bubble level?
Our new BoneSpur throw lever is changing the way we view these products. Originally designed for Leupold's Mark 5HD ( U.S. Army PSR, M110 and MK22) military optic programs, this unique and precision engineered lever is now available for civilian use. Machined from skelotonized ultra-strong 7075-T6 aircraft aluminium, the "ringless" ultra-light throw lever boasts a non-obstructive window custom fit for the Leupold Mark5 magnification adjustment ring. The outer surface is machined with our Bone-Saw™ teeth which provide maximum grip for control in any conditions, bare handed or gloved.
• Bone-Saw™ outer spines to enhance grip for magnification manipulation
• Hollow-View™ design, for non-obstructed view of turrets, bubble level and other vegetation on your scope
• Provides optimum control with gloves in harsh conditions
• Ring-less mounting for minimal real estate and weightlessness
• Top access tool point for easy installation and removal
• Ultra-light high strength 7075-T6 aircraft aluminium
• Mil Spec hard anodised finish
** For Leupold Mark 5HD only at this time
** PATENT PENDING**
Leupold Mk5HD 3.6-18x44 M5C3 Illum FFP TMR
We selected the Mk5HD 3.6-16x44 IR TMR scope as it a class leading compact optic for medium to long range use. It is up to 560g lighter than other scopes in its class and it has been selected as the scope for the US Army's Semi Automatic Sniper System. Delivery 10-15 days.
5:1 Zoom Ratio
Professional Grade Optical System
M5C3 Zero Lock Adjustments
First Focal Plane
Zero Lock Dial
Motion Sensor Technology (MST)
Night Vision Compatible Illumination
Waterproof, Fogproof and Shockproof.
Weight - 738g
Why the TMR Reticle:
Expands on existing MIL Dot reticle design
Uses hash marks instead of dots for increased ranging and holdover precision
Provides aiming points for both wind and bullet drop compensation
1 MIL is approximately 3.6 inches at 100 yards
Hash marks are spaced 0.5 MIL apart, transitioning to 0.2 MIL spacing on the outer edges
Not caliber specific
Front (first) focal plane
MIL based systems are the current military standard
New Optical Accessories
We offer a suite of optical equipment accessories to enhance a rifle scope and a spotters cabability.