Designed to work with the Leupold 12-40X60 Spotting scope (M151) and the Badger Ordnance SLICK spotting scope mount (P/N 306-94). Provides rugged protection to the objective lens as well as allowing reduced light transmission and reducing glare via the variable aperture “Catseye” feature. Cover indexes out of the way for full light transmission. Made from 6061 Aluminium, Type lll Milspec Hard coat anodised Tan. 87 grams.
S.L.I.C.K Leupold Mk4
The SLICK is a complete modular Night Vision integration kit for the M151 Spotting Scope (Leupold Mk 4). The SLICK allows for the use of all current clip on Universal Night Sights and Thermal optics. The SLICK's mounting cage provides 8 positions to mount NVs, Lasers/Illuminators or red dots. The SLICK also has a permanently attached top rail for coaxial laser range finders, such as the WILCOX RAPTAR, or any other MIL STD 1913 mounted LRF. All hardware needed to install and operate on your tripod provided. Mil. Spec. Anodised Hard Coat Type III, Black. NSN 1006-01-672-7773
Cerakote Finishes are available as an option on request (+£85 Exc VAT)
THE VOYEUR™ PRECISION, FINE-ADJUSTABLE RANGE TOOL
THE LATEST IN FLATLINE OPS INNOVATION AND PRECISION HARDWARE
Viewing targets at long range, or capturing footage of a target is very susceptible to movement and long range visual error. Take guesswork, hand held movement and any chance of error out of the equation with the all new Voyeur™. The voyeur has three micro-precision points. You can move your scope or camera side to side (a), up or down (b) with absolute precision and extra-smooth tracking. The voyeur attaches to any standard tripod or bench mounted point system with ease. Simply attach to your camera or scope, and lock onto your tripod, and you are ready to go.
• Reduces unnecessary movement & long range visual error
• Dial-in your range finder target with pin-point accuracy
• Extra-smooth horizontal and vertical precision tracking
• “True horizontal” bubble level for reticle acquisition
• 3 micro-precision adjustment points
• Easy install for quick set up and take down
*Some equipment and brands you are attaching may require the HIRAQ™ Riser. The HIRAQ raises up the item above the Voyeur adjustment knobs. Included in the box.
The Voyeur is precision machined from both 6061 T6 and 7075 T6 aerospace grade aluminum for a quality we stand by and that is unmatched in the industry.
100% DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN THE U.S.A.
Global and US Patent Pending
HALO-X 35mm FDE
HALO-X™ ULTRA PRECISION RIGID SCOPE LEVEL
The latest level innovation from our design team at Flatline Ops.
Our new Halo-X is a game changer. Originally designed for Leupold's Mark 5HD (U.S. Army PSR, M110 and MK22) military optic programs, this unique and precision engineered level is now available for civilian use.
Machined from ultra-strong 7075-T6 aircraft aluminium this is our lightest and strongest level. Weighing less than half an ounce, and only 5/16" wide, it's our most minimal level for crowded scope tubes with extensive vegetation.
• Vial-Bridge™dual vial connection points and suspended bubble level with reflective platform, allows maximum light refraction for enhanced fluid illumination and sight acquisition in all outdoor and harsh conditions.
• Jaw-Bone™barrel hinge point for easy installation.
• Single top strap screw for ease of installation and access.
• Ultra-light, high strength 7075-T6 aircraft aluminium.