*PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE HIGH DEMAND OF THIS PRODUCT THERE IS A 2 WEEK LEAD TIME FROM PURCHASE TO SHIPPING DATE.
This is the latest model HOG Saddle with some improvements from the original design. The MOD7 is currently a standard issue item in the US Marine Corps and other various Special Operations units worldwide.
List of improvements:
1. Opens 1/4" wider than original model. (2 11/16" Open, 1 1/2" Closed)
2. Incorporates a retention button screw to prevent unintentional dissassembly in the field
3. Weighs less than 16 ounces
4. Added cut-outs to the base of the HOG Saddle. These narrow slots better integrate with tripod heads or QR plates that have anti-rotation video pins.
MOD7 HOG Saddle Specs:
- CNC machined from a solid block of aluminum
- Black oxide stainless steel bolt and guide rods
- Hard anodized finish (a resilient surface which serves as an excellent base coat for custom camouflage paint)
- 1/4-20 stainless steel mounting threads and 3/8-16 back up threads
- CNC machined torque knob assembly with retention button screw to prevent disassembly in the field (opens 1/4in wider than previous model)
- Stainless steel noise dampening tension spring
- 1/4 inch thick, recessed urethane pads specifically engineered to absorb rifle recoil and reduce muzzle jump
- Anti-rotation slots to accept tripod QD plates that have video pins
- Superior resistance to corrosion
- Weight: 15.8oz/448g